|Registration Category||Early bird till 28/02/2022||Late registration till 16/05/2022||On Site registration|
|Member ESES||390 Euro||450 Euro||475 Euro|
|Non-Member||470 Euro||530 Euro||555 Euro|
|Junior Member ESES||250 Euro||300 Euro||325 Euro|
Above rates do not include VAT 24%
The registration fee quoted includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks
- Light lunch
- Welcome Reception on 27 May, 2022
- Congress bag and all associated material
- Certificate of attendance
- Before 16 February 2022: Full refund, excluding administration fee of 50€
- From 17 February to 30 March 2022: 50% refund
- From 1 April 2022 onwards or in case of non-attendance: no refund
Kindly note, that all refunds will be processed one month after the Congress, while bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
Name substitutions are possible at an additional charge of € 50 and till 10 May 2022 the latest.
The ESES 2022 Gala Dinner will take place on May 28th 2022
Join the ESES 2022 Gala Dinner at the unique Acropolis Museum restaurant and live a multicultural experience!
Delicious traditional recipes and local, protected-designation-of-origin products are combined with melodic delights and exquisite views: the unique Parthenon on the Acropolis and the impressive archaeological excavation displayed beneath the Museum.
With a breathtaking and panoramic views of the Acropolis and Athens’ other historic hills, the Acropolis Museum restaurant, an ambassador of Greek culinary culture, waits for all ESES 2022 congress participants!